Important notes about making maamoul:
* You can bake maamoul without shaping it, just form the stuffed cookies into balls and arrange them on a baking sheet and bake them, they will be just as tasty without the molds or decorations
* To make it easier to get the cookies out of the molds, I line the molds with a little piece of plastic wrap, press the filled dough then use the plastic wrap to take the dough out of the mould then peel off the plastic wrap
* Maamoul bakes really quickly, don’t walk away from the oven while the cookies are baking they can go from white to black in a couple of minutes.
* Kept in an airtight container these cookies will last for 3 weeks, it will last even longer to store it in the fridge.
* The fat content in any maamoul recipe determines the texture of the finished cookie. the rule is you need 450-500 grams fat (butter, ghee and oil) for each kilogram maamoul. Use less and you will get a crunchy maamoul. Use more and you will get a melt in your mouth buttery maamoul
* Rosewater and orange blossom water are optional, you can replace them with water or milk.
Our main products is Desktop encrusting machine, small kubba machine, filled cookies Encrusting machine, Automatic encrusting & traying machine, smaller type steamer bun machine, smaller wire cutter cookies machine, Maamoul production line, butter cookies depositor and so on.
More details for our food encrusting machine, you are welcome to visit our website: https://www.kubbamachine.com/products/
Post time: Jun-26-2019